Monday, August 24, 2009

My new favorite drink

The first time Brian and I had a sip of DRY SODA was in a restaurant in Seattle. The flavor was Kumquat. I tracked them down again at Liberty Heights Fresh in SLC and continued to sample the flavors one bottle at a time, because they are $2.50 each. Now Maestros Gelato on center street in Provo carries them and my all time favorite flavor is JUNIPER! They are very subtle flavors and aren't sweet, so not all will like them. But if you were to try one definitely try the JUNIPER.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm juniper. Sounds berry good.

Rebecca said...

I love the bottles!

Ann said...

We are already on the look-out!

No Big Dill said...

Being the beverage broad that I am, I simply have to give these a go!

Emily the Great and Terrible said...

I've had these and they are delicious. They're all over Washington State, where I live.