Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday DAD!

A good teacher. He teaches by example by going to the temple often with his wife, by serving a mission, by doing kinds little acts of service, by serving in the temple. He also is very direct in his teaching at times. I knew he would teach me how to be a better artist, even if it was a bit hard to hear his suggestions, at least I knew he was being honest. He doesn't beat around the bush. If there is something important that needs to be learned he will share it, through his testimony, through a talk in sacrament meeting, through a conference talk he suggests you listen to or by just telling you. He taught me what to look for in a husband because of the way I've observed him treat my mom! I love you! Love, Ashley

3 comments:

Ann said...

Amen!

Rebecca said...

Yes, well said of your amazing dad!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ashley for your kind words.
I learn much from you too!
LOVE YOU LOTS!
Dad