Saturday, March 1, 2008

Preparations for BABY!




Brian and I are ready to have the baby tonight! But we can wait 2 more weeks. Thank you one and all for all the perfect gifts! As you can see Brian is ready for some bonding hikes with Eli (me too) I can't wait to be active again. Mom and Dad have got our baby off to a non-toxic start with this Bisphenol A-free glass bottle.
 According to mine and Brian's theory the baby is done cooking. My belly button is sticking out just like the red pop out button on the turkey does when it's done cooking! Hopefully I don't follow the trend of my sisters who seem to go a week over-due, we don't want a crispy baby!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Hooray for the baby carrier!!! I am also ready to be active again and I still have two months left in the oven for this one. Can't wait to hear the news: "Ashley's in labor!!!" Are you nervous?

Unknown said...

Happy to hear you are ready. So are we. Can't wait to greet Eli Baker!

The Baker's Goods said...

I dreamt we had a girl last night and she slipped right out of me with no pain at all. I guess I'm not too nervous!

Unknown said...

My hands are itching to hold Eli! Can't wait!

Rebecca said...

That was my comment above, not the grandfather's.

No Big Dill said...

No, you don't want a crispy baby!

Looks like you're ready!