Sunday, June 21, 2009

You Must Check This Place Out

We had a beautiful green and rocky weekend in Maple Canyon just West of Moroni. The Sanpete Valley was the greenest I've ever seen it, as if we were in Ireland. The rock formations were surreal and towering. Surrounded with the compatible company of the Shurtleff's and the Bergs making a total of three couples and three cute kids!

   BOX CANYON

Rumor is that this canyon attracts rock climbers from all over the world because of the rare geological conglomerate rock formations found here.

    GO BRIAN!


Eli is getting a feel for the rope preparing for the time when he'll do a little rock climbing himself!
Eli and his friend Pria!
As soon as we woke up Eli and I went outside, pure heaven for Eli! He even slept through the chilly night, pure heaven for me!

7 comments:

No Big Dill said...

Looks amazing!!

Jessica said...

What a stunning place! How fun!

Ann said...

It looks like fun and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Go Brian!

Jessica said...

I've never even heard of that place. We will have to check it out because we are going to move to Ephraim and Moroni isn't very far from there.
Looks like you are having a fun summer. Eli is getting so big!

Jordan said...

When we come out to visit (in the spring?) you'll have to take us to your top spots you've been discovering this year in Utah.

kellykumquat said...

Hey Ash! My dad forwarded me your mom and dad's blogs so I can learn about KOREA and I saw your blog there too! All the food pics from Korean make my mouth water. You're my hero. Camping and rock climbing with a baby in tow! I miss doin' stuff like that. Looks like life is good for you!