Sunday, July 5, 2009

FOURTH O' JULY!

Aunt Louis (pictured in green) was our lovely hostesses this fourth o' July!


We missed having the fourth up on the hill in Provo this year but are grateful for the generosity of the Morgan family for including us Knudsen's this year! We ate white chocolate popcorn, perfectly cooked steaks, coleslaw with ginger, homemade french onion dip with veggies, mango salsa, and fruit galore. Midway had a pretty good firework show and it was fun getting together with aunts uncles and cousins! We missed you m&d!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks fun and festive! thanks for sharing fotos.

diedre said...

hi ashley:
okay, the napkin disappeared with your address on it...ooops! so could you email me: diedre@littlesaintsimons.com.
it was so good to see you, meet your husband, and play with eli. hi to both.

desertrat said...

Ashley,

You don't know me, but I am your dad's cousin. It was so fun to see pics of family that I don't know well and hardly remember. I do recognize Karla, Karen and Kris (couldn't tell you which is which). I wouldn't have recognized Aunt Lois and my sister had to tell me who Barbara was!

Thanks for posting the pics of the family! It was fun to see them.

Terri (Burch) Jenson